Each year the trucking companies, Antonini Freight Express, Inc. and Antonini Fruit Express haul more than 125,000 truckloads of agricultural products such as canned goods, empty cans, containers loaded with bulk wine, olive oil, tomato paste, and other alcohols, corrugated fiber, steel products, tomatoes, peaches, nuts, grains and building materials to name a few. These companies operate out of five terminals spanning the San Joaquin Valley. We're hiring professional, commercial drivers to drive local loads on local roads and be home daily.
Full-Time - Truck Driver, Class-A
$5000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR FIRST 10 DRAYAGE DRIVERS HIRED - APPLY NOW! STARTING WAGE $24 PER HOUR
Antonini Freight Express, Inc. is excited to announce a new Drayage driver pay scale that goes in to effect on August 15, 2021. The pay scales averages a 10% increase in driver pay with drivers new to Antonini having the opportunity to earn wages of $80,000.00 in their first year with Antonini. Additionally, Antonini has a new program for sign on/retention bonus for new drivers and a generous referral bonus for existing employees to recruit new drayage drivers. New drivers and existing employees can earn up to $5,000.00 for each new drayage hire.
President, Joe Antonini states “We are committed to providing our drivers with an industry leading work environment, including Premier pay and benefit packages. Our loyal drivers will now earn near $90,000.00 per year in wages and additionally receive a benefit package that ensures our drivers receive quality health care, vacation and retirement benefits”.
Some of the benefits in working for Antonini Freight Express, Inc. as a drayage driver include:
Monday through Friday scheduling
Home every night
Terminals in Stockton, Modesto and Madera
Late model Kenworth day cab tractors
Premier benefit package including 100% company paid employee health care costs plus vacation time, 401k benefits and others.
Drayage Driver – Madera, Modesto, Stockton CA
Come drive with the premier transportation service provider, Antonini Freight Express.
We are searching for safe, hard-working Class-A truck drivers with Tank cargo (N) and Double (T) endorsements . In this full-time role you will be hauling containers approximately 10 hours a day, 5 days/week, Monday's - Friday's. Drive well maintained new fleet trucks and you'll be supported by a dedicated team of on-site mechanics and container support clerks to keep you moving.* Local loads on local roads = home daily.
* No touch freight.
* Industry leading comprehensive benefits package, we provide and pay for our employee's medical health insurance premiums,+$7,000/year!
* Additional voluntary insurance offerings; dental, vision, life, HSA, FSA, DCA, and discounted gym memberships.
* Paid Time Off, + Paid Sick Leave programs.
* 401(k) savings plan with industry leading employer match.
Safe, reliable, and professional truck drivers with class-A license; 1 year of experience, tankers and doubles endorsements + a TWIC
BE ONE OF THE FIRST HIRED!
Seasonal - Truck Driver" Huron, Modesto, Los Banos, Stockton
Antonini Fruit Express is searching for hard-working Commercial Drivers with an Interstate Class-A CDL and doubles endorsements.
Earn a competitive wage + productions bonuses. Last season, our average truck driver earned above $22 per hour. Load rates have increased this year, so we anticipate our drivers to earn more in 2021.
APPLY TODAY and secure driving role for our upcoming tomato season.
Our season begins in late June and will continue through October. You will have the ability to work up to 7 days/week, approximately ~10-11 hours/day. You will drive a well maintained newer fleet of Freightliner or Kenworth trucks, we have both, 10-speed and automatic transmissions. In addition, we have dedicated teams of on-site mechanics and equipment checkers to keep you moving.
Apply now and contact our recruiting team today to learn more about this opportunity, 866-622-8180.
Assistant Fleet Manager - Maintenance
This position is responsible for providing or outsourcing all maintenance activities necessary for Antonini Companies. This position must communicate and support the strategic direction of the organization and department. The position must also demonstrate integrity, heritage, fairness, quality and community service in the performance of one’s functions and responsibilities. This position requires direct contact with a diverse group of internal and external customers at all levels of the organization.
- Organize, communicate and delegate responsibilities and priorities to ensure a successful operation.
- Monitor, analyze and adjust the department focus for continuous improvement of operations, functions, systems, resources and internal and external customer service.
- Responsible for establishing service intervals for all company equipment.
- Purchasing agent for all parts for maintenance of vehicles.
- Responsible for establishing outside vendors for parts and services that enhances overall efficiency.
- Provide regular and timely feedback that recognizes performance, motivates employees and promotes self-development.
- Responsible for cleanliness of shop and yard areas.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and safety regulations. Use all safety equipment necessary. Report any unsafe acts or conditions.
- Work with the Operations department to ensure equipment is available as needed.
- Work with Safety department to ensure company safety policies are carried out and crisis plans are followed.
- Work with Human Resources department to ensure timely and accurate employee information is provided.
- Work with the Accounting department to ensure timely recording, payment of vendor invoices.
- Responsible for taking physical inventories of stocked items in warehouses at company specified intervals.
- Communicate with and coach employees on assignments, providing technical expertise as needed.
- Cover maintenance personnel job functions as necessary.
- Conduct and manage employee performance reviews.
- Work, in conjunction with the President, to spec out new equipment purchases as necessary.
- Demonstrate sensitivity, understanding and respect for the diverse socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of current and prospective employees, clients and vendors.
- Actively participate in budget preparation and manage department to budget.
- Work with Administrative department to ensure timely entry of RO’s in to database.
- Actively participates with and supports the Leadership team.
- Achieves annual stated department and personal goals by, providing leadership, direction and fostering teamwork.
- Achieves a customer focus by providing high quality, cost effective service.
- Provides staff continuous and timely support through feedback, problem solving and development opportunities.
- Ensure adherence to company policies, procedures and practices.
- Associates degree in business or related field or five (5) years management experience.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred, grammar, spelling, punctuations and math skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to recognize and manage confidential and sensitive materials in a secure manner.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with all co-workers, customers and the general public.
- Working knowledge of tractor, trailer, automobile, forklift and miscellaneous fleet maintenance. Experience with proficient welding techniques for heavy duty tractors and trailers, including aluminum materials.
- Multi-task project oriented.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ maintenance experience in transportation industry and/or AG experience including five (5) years at a management level position.
- This position requires the person to be available to work six days a week (during season only).
- Shop environment with exposure to outside adverse weather conditions including heat, cold, wind, rain, dust and dirt.
- Valid California Class A Driver License with an acceptable record.
- Safe environment, a place where issues can be discussed without fear of reprisal, where employees can openly and professionally air their concerns, feelings, etc…
- Frequent travel.
Physical / Mental Abilities:
- Professional attitude and appearance consistent with position and responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with a sense of urgency; work with minimum supervision.
- Occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
- Must use hands for repetitive simple grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation.
- Must be able to occasionally bend, squat and climb; including ability to ascend and descend ladders.
- Must use feet for repetitive movement when operating equipment controls.
Ready to find out more?
Laborer, Container Support
Antonini Freight Express, a premier transportation service provider located in Stockton, CA is searching for two hard working associates to add to our team. If selected for this role you will provide support for the container division by fitting freight containers to customer specifications, un-lining and cleaning of containers and disposing of materials in an appropriate fashion. Loading and unloading of containers and moving equipment efficiently for the company with forklifts. Painting container bulkheads and various other warehouse projects as necessary.
1st shift, 6am-2:30pm, or
Mid shift, 1pm-9:30pm
$16/hour, Consistent work, 45-50 hours/week.
Weekly direct deposit of paychecks (Friday's).
Excellent benefits, 100% employer paid medical insurance for the employee.
Additional insurances available; Dental, Vision, Life, FSA, HSA, DCA's, 401(k)
PTO program starting at 15 Paid days off 1st year.
Valid California Driver’s License with acceptable driving record.
Ability to work both: inside and outside with frequent exposure to adverse weather conditions including heat, cold, wind, rain, dust and dirt. Ability to stand and walk 8+ hours a day.
Must have ability to frequently lift or to pull up to 100 lbs. Must use hands for repetitive simple grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation.
We are a drug free employer and require drug testing.
Maintain acceptable attendance and safety record.
Seasonal Safety Support - AM shift
We are seeking a seasonal Safety Support professional to assist us with favorably impacting our safety record. This AM shift position will be scheduled to work 6 to 7 days/week for approximately 4 months. The primary responsibility is to provide clerical and technical oversight functions in direct support of the Safety Supervisor and the Modesto Terminal Manager.
- Assist Safety Supervisor with data collection, record keeping/filing, and processing of information needed for accurate safety department records. Respond to, investigate and report the root cause for injuries and accidents.
- Effectively and consistently participate as member of team to support the safety supervisor, driver recruiter, driver trainer, operations dept. and human resources dept. with intake processes for driver applications, previous employer verifications, and other activities to assure documents, information recording & other processes comply with DOT/FMCSA regulations and company policies;
- Perform Driver candidate road tests and daily observations of pre and post trip inspections.
- Review records of current Class ‘A’ employees and update random pull list, expiration lists, and enter information in company files, both computerized and paper.
- Review sub-haulers application/contracts and ancillary documents to assure compliance to applicable laws, DOT/FMCSA/CA regulations and Company policies; prepare and maintain sub-hauler files, reviewing and updating file documents for completeness, expirations/renewal dates, and ensure other critical information is updated as needed to maintain compliance throughout term of contract; assist safety supervisor, terminal managers and accounting team to assure adequate number of sub-haulers are in place and are paid timely and accurately.
- Answer incoming calls, responding to inquiries as appropriate, take complete and accurate messages, and route calls appropriately.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with partners, drivers and other departments in English, verbally and in writing; (communicate verbally and in writing using Spanish language skills, if able.)
Desired education & experience:
- High school diploma , GED or trade school equivalent, some college preferred.
- 2 years of professional Class A driving experience, clean DMV record with doubles endorsement.
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand materials commonly used in the safety job function. Demonstrate strong written and verbal communications skills using English, good grammar and spelling; Bilingual, Spanish, proficiency preferred.
- Working knowledge of DOT/FMCSA regulations, preferred but not required.
- Demonstrate proficiency in basic math skills as needed to perform job duties.
- Be computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel.
Seasonal Truck Driver – Relocation opportunity Modesto, CA Summer 2021
Company provides motel accommodations +$50 per diem (tax free) per day
Antonini Fruit Express is searching for hard-working Commercial Drivers with an Interstate Class-A CDL and doubles endorsements.
We will coordinate and assist you with temporarily relocating to Modesto, California for our upcoming 2021 agricultural season. The tomato haul season begins in July and goes through October. You will have the ability to work up to 7 days/week, approximately 10-12 hours/day. You will drive a well maintained newer fleet of 10-speed Freightliner or Kenworth and automatic transmission trucks. We have dedicated teams of on-site mechanics and equipment checkers to keep you moving.
Earn a competitive wage + productions pay incentives.
Apply now and our recruiting team will contact you to discuss more about securing your role with Antonini.